Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ABL coming soon

The ABL is coming back for their 2nd season as a league this coming October 2010. Not much has been mentioned lately about ASEAN's first Basketball League, but I have a feeling that this year could end up playing a pivotal role in its life or death..



I've always been a fan of B-Ball, since the days of Jordan my friends and I would battle it out on the court. That was around the same time I got into Hip Hop and things changed. It's been a few years since I've thrown down on the court on some 3on3 action and with some hoops action heading our way soon I'm hoping to get to catch some KL Dragons home games.


I've always wondered about the viability of Basketball in this region, especially Malaysia, where people are Football crazy. Let's see how it all goes for the 2010/2011 season and if you can, head on out to catch a game or two to support your favorite team!

No comments: