Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

What's good?

It's been about 8 months since I contributed to my own blog.. I kinda feel like I needed some time away from artistry with a move to solidify some projects that have been brewing over the years.

Did ya miss me? hahaha!

Anyways, I'm not gonna try and fill you in on everything in but I will leave you some more to look at through the following links

  • The MoveMint - This has been my baby for the past two years and has given birth to TYGS, The Beat Meet, Ladies First, Cypher Sundaze, Skool Of Rap... All events and programs for the Hip Hop community in Malaysia.
  • MY Flow - The latest project just getting off the ground now. It's an Urban Music Chart for Urban Music artists in Malaysia, which I feel is going to be ground-breaking.
That's it for now, will be updating more frequently as new material and projects unfold!

Peace
Vandal

No comments: